Please Read Them and Use Them!
The PI-Digest is restricted to licensed private investigators.
The PI-Digest, its owners, moderators and sponsors are not responsible for the content of any message(s) posted by others. Opinions expressed in the Digest are solely those of the posting member and do not necessarily represent the views of P.I. Digest operators, moderators, or sponsors.
By accepting a subscription to the PI-Digest, you agree to hold Digest owners, operators, moderators and sponsors harmless from any and all claims.
The PI-Digest assumes NO responsibility or liability for your use or misuse of any information obtained from the Digest. You use the P.I. Digest solely at your own risk.
We reserve the right to terminate your subscription at anytime; with or without notice, due cause, or explanation. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Violation or attempted violation of list rules will result in your expulsion from the Digest.
No portion of the PI-Digest, either in whole
or in part, may be forwarded to any
non-list member. Doing so is cause for immediate
1.) Negative posts, "flames" or other communications that are not in the positive spirit of the PI-Digest are strictly forbidden.
2.) Advertising of investigative related products and services is permitted -- as long as it is in good taste and is not repetitive.
3.) No attached Files! No Exceptions! This
photos, v-cards, and word documents!
5) No submitting posts in HTML or MIME format.
6) No chit chat or posts not related to the profession.
7) Signature lines must be kept to five lines or less. Posts with longer signature lines will be rejected.
8) When sending a repost of information that originally appeared elsewhere, such as a newspaper article, please cite the original source.
9) We reserve the right to edit posts for clarity, typos and length.
The purpose of the PI-Digest is to provide a professional forum for the exchange of ideas, sources and assignments between licensed private investigators.
The PI- Digest
Home Contact Us